TODAY'S TIP FROM ME... A [BASIC] CHECKLIST OF ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES.
Which of these have you done? Which are you choosing not to do this year? What else are you doing that we can add to the list?
- Website updated and looking great
- SEO working well to place you up the top of searches from people looking for dance classes in your area
- Shopping centre stall booked somewhere local
- Letterbox drop
- Regular posts on local community groups
- Paid FB advertising
- Lots of engaging content on Instagram
- Email sent out to previous clients
- Press release written about something exciting your studio is doing this year, and sent to the local newspapers
- Piles of flyers put in all the local businesses that will let you
- Posters promoting your studio put up wherever you have permission to do so in your local area
- Some sort of word-of-mouth campaign or encouragement
TODAY'S GOAL... TO GET YOUR STUDIO NAME AND BRANDING, AND YOUR "VALUE PROPOSITION" (WHAT YOU OFFER & WHY IT'S GREAT) IN FRONT OF AS MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY AS POSSIBLE.