1. Slowly drink a big glass of ice cold water.
2. Close your eyes and take long deep breaths, focusing only on your breathing for 5 minutes.
3. Step outside and get some fresh air, look at some trees and look at the sky.
4. Call your mum and dad, or a loved one.
5. Put on some headphones and listen to your favourite song (but not one you've used for a dance, or have any plans to ever use for a dance).
6. Think of some of the recent positive feedback you've received. Maybe read some of your best customer reviews, or some extra special thank you cards you've been given over the years.
7. Go for a run.
8. Stop everything immediately and go get an emergency massage.
9. Take 10 minutes to consolidate your to-do list, evaluating what is urgent and what can wait, pulling that mountain back down into a molehill. It's usually never quite as bad as it seems. Make a plan based on pragmatism.
10. Look at yourself in the mirror and change your self-talk. Remind yourself of who you are. Reinforce to yourself that you are not a victim. You are a hero. You are a legend. You are an inspiration to others. You CAN do it. You are not a victim.